Weatherhead®, which became part of Eaton in 2002, has one of the industry’s broadest offerings of hydraulic hose, hose ends, assembly equipment, tube fittings, couplings and support accessories. Weatherhead products are widely used in construction, mining, agriculture, truck and bus applications. Eaton also supplies Weatherhead thermoplastic tubing in sizes from 1/8th through 1 inch for use in robotics, air tools, air and water supply, and beverage dispensing.
Quality Hydraulic Hose Build + Coupling Integrity
Our inventory of hydraulic hose, fittings and adapters is stocked with premier manufacturers, vast and local. PRC Industrial Supply and Stewart Hunt is a premier Continental Contitech. Our customers are in the most demanding industries such as construction, refuse, agriculture, mining and oil and gas. Customers applications challenge the strength and durability of even the toughest components. We can crimp 1/4″ – 2.5″ up to 5000 PSI working pressure and 1-1 & 1/2″ up to 6000 PSI working pressure.
Our quality hydraulic hose assemblies feature improved hose construction technologies such as improved wire reinforcement designs and processing and new insulation materials that are abrasion resistant and color coded (making it easy to install). These have enabled pressure increases on select Contitech® hydraulic hose styles by an average of 24% over competitors. Improvements in their higher hose operating temperatures are the direct result of Contitech’s advancements in rubber technology.
PRC Industrial Supply is proud to be one of a handful of companies in the country that is Contitech authorized as a fabricator. Our store fabricators are factory trained, meaning we make your custom hydraulic hose while you wait in the shop. Leveraging every resource to keep you competitive, with Continental Contitech behind us, we’re moving you forward. Our Stewart Hunt location also services you by providing high quality Eaton Hydraulic Hoses that are made to your specifications.
We crimp hydraulic hoses 1/4″-2″ up to 5,000 PSI working pressure and 1-1/2″ up to 6000 PSI
High and low-pressure applications for industrial hydraulic hose, construction OE, as well as truck, bus, and marine applications.
- Spiral-Wire Hose
- Industrial and Stationary
- On- and Off-Highway Mobile Equipment
- For High-Impulse Applications such as Hydrostatic Transmissions
- Continental Contitech Spiral 4- and 6-wire Hoses
Medium / Low Pressure Hydraulics
- High Temperature Continental Contitech low-pressure hydraulic hoses
- EXTREME-FLEX cover for better abrasion are more resistant than traditional rubber covers
- Color-coded for ease of installation and identification
- Medium-braided hydraulic hoses and fittings
- Select Continental Contitech braided and spiral hose part numbers now meet -40°C to 127°C (-40°F-260°F)
- Convenient push-on connections
- Fire-Suppressant wire braid hose for low-pressure powder fire applications such as mining, forestry and fire-fighting equipment
- Hydraulic Hoses for use with:
- Petroleum and Water-Based Fluids
- Hydraulic Oil Lines
- Glycol/Anti-Freeze Solutions
- Heavy-Duty Transmission Oil Cooler Lines
- Pilot Lines/Grease Lines
- Pressure Return Lines of 500PSI or Less
Hydraulic Fittings & Couplings
- O-ring Face Seal
- O-ring boss
- Code 61
- Code 62
- DIN Heavy
- DIN Light
Engineered to meet SAE and other industry standards, PRC Industrial Supply and Stewart Hunt’s hydraulic hose adapters are available in a wide variety of SAE and metric sizes and configurations to meet the challenges of any application:
- SAE O-ring
- Split Flange
- SAE 45 Degree Flare
- SAE 37 Degree Flare (JIC)
Optimize your hydraulic system with a full line of hydraulic hose accessory products.
- Protective sleeves and guards
- Tube fittings
- Ball valves
- Hose cleaning services and safety products.